Blockchain Master Class for Business Leaders
This two-day course will help business leaders gain comprehensive and relevant knowledge of blockchain, its applications, impact and business case. It will allow attendants to identify challenges and opportunities on the blockchain and cryptocurrencies market, empowering them to apply the benefits of blockchain to their organisation and demonstrate how the technology can be used to solve business problems.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Two-day, 14 hours|
|Intake Dates:||April, June & October|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
- Understand the fundamental principles of blockchain and different variations of the technology
- Confidently communicate the impact of blockchain to stakeholders and colleagues
- Understand how blockchain technologies can be used to address business problems
- Identify the risks and opportunities offered by blockchain
- Learn how to leverage the benefits of this new technology for your business
This course will allow you to fully grasp the fundaments and business case of blockchain technology, benefitting business leaders who are keen to innovate their organisation.
This programme will significantly boost your CV and ensure you stand out with first-class, relevant and comprehensive knowledge in the burgeoning blockchain market.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.