Enterprise Operations Management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will give you an introduction to enterprise operations management. You will learn about the different disciplines that make up this intriguing concept. This isn’t your typical course. You will take part in interactive exercises, role playing, group presentations, quizzes and more. At the end of this course, you will be prepared to solve a number of operations management problems.
- Analyse the interdependencies between strategic and operations management and the trade-off that this leads to
- Evaluate key activities within this area
- Decide where improvements to organisation, staffing, processes and systems are needed
- Search for appropriate methods and tools that will aid improvement
- Recognise, assess and respond to risks
- Discover how to use best practice tools and techniques to help you identify processes that are inefficient or ineffective
- Study project management to build your confidence in making well-substantiated recommendations
- Develop your ability to confidently manage a full life cycle project, from initiation to closure and benefits realisation
- Build your interpersonal and leadership skills
Who is it for?
This course has been designed for professionals who want to improve their management skills, either to improve their roles as consultants or to progress within their current company.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Summer Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over as of July 1st, 2017.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on:+44 (0) 20 3435 4644.