Project Finance course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will give you an intense overview of key aspects of project finance. Participants will be covering in detail essential financial topics, from risk valuation to documentation, going through all available sources on debt financing and debt capacity.
Project finance versus the financing of projects
Key issues in evaluating and structuring a financial transaction
- Develop your understanding of the difference between project finance and other corporate debt financing alternatives
- Increase your knowledge of key motivations for stakeholders in a project
- Become confident in assessing the risks in a project and how those risks are typically mitigated
- Learn about the structure of financial statements within a financial project and the evaluation of the key drivers of financial performance
- Understand how debt and equity providers evaluate the financial performance of projects
- Acquire the skills to highlight the key commercial aspects of documentation
Who is the course for?
No previous qualifications are required for this programme. However, the course is most suited to those who come from a quantitative background in finance and/or economics.
Basic knowledge of financial statements would also be useful.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.