Content Marketing and SEO course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course takes a close look at digital content marketing and search engine optimisation, two skills that are increasingly important in the world of marketing.
This course will enable you to build organic search marketing strategies and learn all about the best practices involved in building links. You will also learn how to pitch and produce original, relevant content that will assist you in building natural links for SEO.
Business objectives and user-centric content
Content marketing strategy
Measuring success, KPIs and ROI
- Research and understand your audience, and create persuasive content for the right target audience
- Understand the customer decision journey
- Explore various tools to measure the success of your content marketing plans
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to get ahead with content marketing tips and search engine optimisation to improve their business’ performance, or for those looking to study a postgraduate degree in a related area.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.