Global MBA + ACCA
Study a global MBA and gain first-rate accountancy skills at the same time. With our Global MBA and ACCA bundling programme, you will become a fully qualified accountant with our ACCA course as well as prepare to become a business leader, boosting your career and personal success. Employers around the world will be impressed by this unique combination of qualifications.
The combination of an ACCA and MBA will make you stand out and become a highly sought-after candidate. The ACCA course can be completed online from anywhere in the world, and British citizens can also study it in our central London campus. After sitting your ACCA exams and achieving your qualification, you will qualify for exemptions and be able to complete our global MBA programme in as few as two extra modules and a dissertation. The MBA is delivered entirely online, providing you with the flexibility to build your career while studying.
Euro12,500 (international); Euro 6,500 (EU students)* *From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 12,750 (international); Euro 6,750 (EU students)
Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
English Language requirements
IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
English native speakers
Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions