Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination - TSoM
Toronto School of Management has received Gold Learning Partner status by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This achievement shows that TSoM is a credible and highly valued place of study. In order to reach this standard, TSoM had to meet ACCA’s tough performance standards including student feedback, tutors, student reviews, facilities, mock exams and much more.
Learn in the bustling heart of Toronto and open the doors to success in the high-stakes world of finance and reap the benefits of a higher salary.
This qualification is internationally-respected and recognised and could be the start of a truly international career.
6 months approx
From $861 CAD
Minimum entry requirements
- Registration with the ACCA global body
- Age 18 or older
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent* or Mature student**
- IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
**Mature students must have a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) with a minimum score of 15
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services- wes.org
- University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service – learn.utoronto.ca/ces
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada- icascanada.ca